DIY Wooden Bracelet Planters
- Wooden bracelet
- Polymer Clay and a rolling pin
- Hot glue gun
- Succulent plant
- Paint Pens
1. Roll out a piece of polymer clay to about 1/4″ thickness
2. Press your bracelet into the clay as if you are using a cookie cutter
3. You’ll be left with a circle that is sized to fit inside the bracelet NOTE: At the step, go ahead and use a drinking straw to poke a small hole in the center of the clay circle for drainage. Once you’ve done this, bake the clay according to package instructions.
4. Rub Metallic Lustre onto the wooden bracelet.
5. Use paint pens to add color in any way you which
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page