Wood Piece Sizes:
1x4’s. 1 piece at 4 and a quarter
2 pieces of 8in.
2 pieces at 6in.
2 pieces at 8 and 5/8ths.
Bottom of truck
4 3/8ths by 8 7/8ths
Bottom of trailer
1/16th in thick
For bottom of trailer
1) Trace your favorite photograph of a truck onto a piece of ply wood
2) Cut out four identical pieces of plywood
3) Using wood glue, glue the pieces together
4) Sand the front of the wood
5) Glue your truck-bed pieces together using wood glue
6) Attach your truck bed to your truck
7) Glue your rounds to the bottoms of your truck
8) Using wood glue, attach the wood pieces of your trailer
9) Cut your craft wood and glue it to the bottoms of your truck and trailer