DIY Witch Crash
Credit: Dave Lowe
- mannequin legs
- black paint
- green spray paint
- gorilla glue
- witch stockings
- black shoes
- black fabric
- 2" screws
- wood lathing strips
- hot glue
- Jigsawed a jagged design around our piece of plywood to make it look like a “crash.”
- Paint the wood black to make it look like the witch is crashing into the empty house.
- Next, spray paint two witch legs green to give color to her body.
- Attach the two green legs to the black plywood using gorilla glue to make it look like she is starting to crash into the house. Screw in from behind if needed.
- Glue on strips of broken lathing strips to add to broken wall effect.
- Spray paint all the edges black to create dimension.
- Add broken broomstick to the bottom of the base, screwing in from back of board.
- Dress your witch in stockings, black shoes, and staplegun ripped up black cloth for her skirt.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.