DIY Wishing Well
- Basket or bucket to use as the well
- White paint
- Paint brush (large-at least 1" thick)
- Small artist paintbrush
- Twigs (stack of varying lengths)
- Twine or wire
- Small galvanized bucket
- Small flowers or greenery to jazz it up
- Sign (small frame or chalk board to announce to your guests the wishing well)
1. Take your basket and dry brush white over the wood to make it look aged and
2. Take the sticks together in your hand (about a fistful) and wrap the wire or twine around the bundle. Continue wrapping until you have enough to use as the handle of your wishing well.
3. Attach the twig bundle to the box with the wire.
4. Decorate your small, galvanized bucket if you wish to. Use initials for the baby, birthday boy or girl, or couple if it's a wedding.
5. Write "wishing well" with the small paintbrush on the lower box.
6. Attach the galvanized bucket to the top of the twig handle.
7. Take your flowers and greenery to the handle and decorate as you see fit.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page