DIY Wire Earrings
- Ear Wire
- Flat nosed pliers
- Round nosed pliers
- Wire clippers
1. Take the round nosed pliers and hold the headpin close to the final bead at the top, leaving about an inch to complete the wire wrapping.
2. Bend the wire at a 90-degree angle.
3. Hold the round nosed pliers at the top of the 90-degree angle and wrap the wire around the middle part of the pliers to make a medium sized round hole but don't close it off yet!
4. Depending on what kind of final ear wire you're using, you may be able to gently open the ear wire findings to attach to a completed earring or you may have to now insert the findings and complete the wire wrapping once the ear wire is attached.
5. Use the flat nosed pliers to hold the circular part of the wire in place as I start manually wrapping the reminder of the wire around the little space between the beads and our original 90-degree angle.
6. Once there is only a small remainder of the wire left, I use the pliers to finish, putting it all nicely and tightly into place.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page