Kym Douglas is showing you how to make your own salves for headaches, cuticles and helping you sleep.
- Bees wax
- Peppermint Oil= is calming and numbing which helps relieve the pain of a headache
- Lavender Oil=anti-inflammatory and can help decrease stress that comes with the pressure of a headache
- Grated beeswax (holds salve together)
- Coconut oil and Sweet almond oil =Hydrates the skin
- Hemp oil=has omega 3 which regenerates & energizes the skin
- Mango butter=soothes and softens skin
- Eucalyptus essential oil=speeds up the healing process and relieves pain
- Fennel essential oil=protects from infection
- Clary sage essential oil=reduces inflammation
- Beeswax Pellets (holds salve together)
- Cocoa Butter and Almond Oil (moisturizes skin and gives off a warm fragrance)
- Brewed Chamomile Tea=calms and soothes senses
- Rose Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil= all promote relaxation
Directions for Headache Salve
1. Melt the beeswax on low heat. This can be done in a double broiler
2. Mix in essential oils
3. Pour in a tin and let cool
Directions for Healing Cuticle Salve
1) Melt the beeswax, oils, and butter in a double boiler (like you did with the first salve), stir, and pour into a tin.
Directions for Sleep Salve
Melt the beeswax, oils, and butter in a double boiler (like you did with the first two salves), stir, and pour into a tin.
Get more information about this episode >>