DIY Whelping Box
- PVC Pipe
- Pipe Cutter
- Wood Glue
- Wood Letters
- Wood Discs
1. Cut slit 3⁄4” x 12” and it should be 2” from the bottom edge on both sides.
2. Repeat on all 4 sheets of plywood.
3. Use 18” round to trace half circle on long edge of 1 plywood piece.
4. Cut out door opening.
5. Glue letters on upper end of each side and bottom.
6. Glue wood discs on opposite side of circle below each letter.
7. Join both 18” pieces together with a “T-joint.”
8. Repeat on each of the 4 sheets of plywood.
9. Join 4 sides together with a tri-corner.
10. Put together PVC pipe “puppy rail” and put inside.
11. Add newspaper and towels on inside for wetness.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page