1) Either find paperboard stencils with your letter or you can use a pencil to draw out the letter of your intended couple’s last name.
2) Cut the paperboard out and glue it to the front, center of the envelope.
3) Cut small circles out of your tissue paper, roughly an inch or two in diameter. ( I first cut a rectangle, folded it into 3rds, then cut the corners round)
4) Fold the circles and pinch the center, twisting it slightly to give it “flower petal” folds.
5) Put a little bit of glue in the center of your tissue paper circle and attach it to the envelope.
6) Glue your seed bead onto the tissue paper to create the center of the flower.