Directions for Boutonnieres
1. Take featured/focal flower of flower and size it to fit inside of the lapel vase. We chose chrysanthemum.
2. Put floral wire through and bend tip like a shepherd’s hook
3. Pull wire down so that it doesn’t move
4. Remove featured flower temporarily
5. Take waxflower and fan it out
6. Put your featured flower back in
7. Add thistle flower and privet flower for pop or color and texture
8. Once you have your arrangement add floral glue
9. Floral glue will not only hold everything together but also seals the cut on the flower, allowing it to retain moisture
Directions for Corsages
1. Choose a wristlet that has a platform. You can find these in a floral department store.
2. Tie your ribbon around the wristlet.
3. The ribbon will become the structure to attach your flowers to.
4. Use floral glue to attach focal flower, then build around it using the rest of the complementary flowers.
5. Use the same focal flower that is in the boutonniere. In our case it was the chrysanthemum.