1. Find a wall that you would like to hang your Christmas tree wall
2. Locate stud in wall and drill a screw or eyehook to it. This will be the anchor of the tree.
3. Measure out where you want each branch to lay.
4. Use twine and tie a birch wood branch to it on both ends
5. Continue this with the rest of your birch wood branches until your reach the bottom
Tip: Each birch wood branch should be two inches longer than the previous (smallest at the top) You can adjust length of branches depending on how large your wall is and how big you want the tree to be.
6. Loop garland through the twine that is holding each branch in place.
7. The garland will sit on the birch wood and stay in place.
8. Use battery pack lights and light to across the birth wood to light up the tree.
9. Add a star a flat star, angel, etc. to the top of the tree
Note: You can add small, flat ornaments or pinecones onto the tree and secure with floral wire