1) Nail wooden planters to the bottom of the 4x8 sheet of plywood so plywood stands
2) Stick sandbags or anything heavy into the planters to keep the plywood from falling over
3) Hot glue and/or staple the 40x40 boxwood panels to the plywood until completely
4) Add any symbols, flowers, décor to your board using floral wire
5) Take your poster board and write any shape that you would like to cover in flowers.
6) Cut out shape
7) Cover board in flowers using hot glue (the rest will be done in segment)
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page