DIY Valentine's Day Candy Wreath
- a styrofoam wreath
- hot glue sticks/hot glue gun
- a bulk bag of candy hearts
- craft paint
- vases with roses (to hang your wreath from)
- Using craft paint, paint your styrafoam wreath.
- Let dry before beginning to apply the heart candies using a glue gun.
- Using hot glue allows for the candies to stick more quickly.
- As a tip, leave half an inch gap at the top to tie the raffia around the wreath.
Tip: leave half an inch at the top of the wreath to loop your raffia around.
And make sure you visit us on pinterest at www.pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv.