1) Cut off the old straps from your sports bra and choose your pattern for the pink
2) Then hand sew one end of the pink straps to the old straps and the other end to the bottom of the bra.
3) Continue doing this to create your pattern.
4) Criss crossing or weaving as you go.
*Make sure you replace the amount of support the bra had before so it's still functional.
5) Take matching elastic and create a stripe down the side of your plain pants to create a matching set.
1) Trace your letters on the paper back side of the reflector pads and cut them out to
create your desired word.
2) Iron on the letters on your desired location.
3) With the reflector tape you'll iron that on too. It's basically picking the placement and ironing on the material (avoiding areas that will be stretching or moving a lot)
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page