DIY UFO with Mark
- 4 ft plywood round
- garbage can lid
- medium planting pot
- 2 2ft pieces PVC pipe
- 2 elbow joints
- 2 small pots
- clear round bowl
- silver paint
- gorilla glue
- screws and a screw gun
- 2" x 4" wood slab
- Christmas lights
- Cut off first 8 inches of plywood round.
- Create a support cradle with 2" x 4" wood.
- Pre-drill about 25-40 holes around the plywood round for your Christmas lights.
- Screw garbage can lid to plywood round.
- Screw or glue the medium pot to the lid.
- Glue the clear bowl to the medium pot.
- Decorate with Christmas lights and other decorations, as you desire.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.