DIY Travel Memory Boxes
- Wooden box (I will be using a wooden cornice box and a three-pack of stackable faux books – both which can be found on Amazon).
- Vinyl adhesive letters (1”)
- Acrylic paint
- Tape measure or ruler
- Memories from your trip!
1. Take your book or box and paint it your desired color.
2. Set aside to dry
3. On the spine of the box, measure out the center of the spine and mark with a pencil.
4. Arrange your vinyl adhesive letters to spell the place that you went on vacation. Arrange
them so that they are equidistant from all sides of the spine.
5. Fill with memories and enjoy!!!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page