DIY Toddler Projects
- Dish Soap
- Cookie Sheet
- Empty Milk Carton
- Spray Paint
- Bird Feed
- Plastic Bottle
- Plastic Bag
- String, Water
- Food Coloring
Directions for Bubble Mountain
1. Put a small amount of water in the cup.
2. Add a few drops of dish soap.
3. Set the cup in your shallow pan to catch overflow.
4. Hand out the drinking straws!
Directions for DIY Milk Carton Bird Feeder
1. Paint an empty milk carton a solid color and allow it to dry.
2. Once dry, cut a rectangular opening in the top portion of the carton.
3. Decorate the milk carton.
4. Fill the carton up to the opening with birdseed.
5. Poke a sharpened pencil into the carton just under the opening
6. Insert a twig (or the pencil) into the hole you poked with the pencil. (Make sure the twig is thick enough that you have to kind of force it through so it will stay- put)
7. Poke holes in the top sides of the carton and insert a string. Tie the string at the top to form a hanger.
Directions for Jellyfish in a Bottle
1. Flatten the bag and cut off the handle and the bottom
2. Cut along both sides to split into two plastic sheets
3. From the center of the plastic sheet, fold it like a tiny balloon to make the head part and tie it with the thread
*You must leave a little hole in order to pour some water into the head part.
4. Once you've secured the head, the remaining plastic will be the Jellyfish's tentacles. Cut from the edge up to the head, roughly, to make about eight to ten tentacles.
5. For each tentacle, cut again into three or four small strings and cut off the remaining part.
6. Trim to make random long and short tentacles
7. Put some water into the head part so that it can sink, but leave some air inside to allow it to float.
8. Fill up your water bottle. Then put your jellyfish in the bottle, along with a few drops of blue food coloring. Screw on the cap and shake lightly.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page