1. Download sunglass case template from ISpyDIY.com.
2. Trace template onto your fabric and cut it out,
Tip: Use fabric that is soft (i.e. fleece, felt, plush) on the inside of the case and cotton canvas for the outside. Use two contrasting colors/patterns.
3. Place the two pieces of fabric on top of each other and begin your blanket stitch at the top.
4. Before getting to the bottom, flap fabric over and hot glue magnets inside of the to the top flaps. This way the case will be able to close. Make sure your magnets are facing the right way and leave enough room to continue your blanket stitch without having to change the length of your pattern.
5. Once you get to the bottom, fold the bottom flap over itself and sew into place. This will create a pocket for the sunglasses to sit in.
Optional: To customize this for yourself or a friend, use a stencil and fabric pen to write out names or initials