DIY Storage & Sorting Bins
- Curtain grommets
1) Cut circle from canvas for base
2) Cut rectangle of fabric the same length as circumference of base and twice the desired finished height.
3) Fold fabric rectangle in half and press.
4) Line up edges of folded fabric with edge of circle and see along edge
5) Sew up the sides, joining two ends together.
6) Turn right side out.
7) Trace grommet circles on fabric where handles are desired and cut out circles.
8) Attach grommets
9) Place rope through grommets and tie a knot on the inside of each circle.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page