DIY St. Patrick’s Day Mantle with Ken Wingard
- Insulating Foam
- Exacto Knife
- Gift Wrapping Paper
- Start with a piece of foam.
- Draw out your letters.
- Cut your letters.
- Paint them.
- Put wrapping paper on the front.
1. Apothecary jars filled with green candies
• Simply purchase the candy and fill the jar!
2. Planted shamrocks
• Cut shamrocks from paper
• Add glitter • Glue to a wire • Insert the wire into pot or potato 3. Painted small cachepots white and plant grass or clover
Be sure to check out more crafts from Ken at kennethwingard.com!