1. Cut extra access hole into side of bird house.
2. create shelves using plywood.
3. Glue in wooden cleats to support the shelves.
4. Add plywood shelves.
5. On the outside, secure L-bracket to front of bird house, underneath front facing access hole
6. Cut a piece of plywood to place on top of bracket.
7. Add lip to end of plywood piece using wooden dowel to hold mason jar in place.
8. Attach mason jar with food to front facing hole.
9. Hang up in a nearby tree.
***NOTE: All dimensions will depend on size of bird house***