1. Mix 1-cup water and 1 teaspoon of Borax into one bowl
2. In the other bowl, mix the ½ cup of water, 8 drops of food coloring, and ½ cup of white Elmer’s glue
3. Pour the Borax mixture into the bowl with the glue mixture
4. Stir for 2 minutes until Slime begins to form. There will be water left over.
5. Pick up the Slime and let the excess water drain from the Slime through your fingers.
6. Set the Slime aside on some wax paper for 15 minutes until it sets
7. Store in a plastic baggie or storage container.
Check out other fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page