DIY Sleepy Time Easter Bunny
- Stuffed bunny
- Dried lavender
- Essential Lavender oil
- Cut a little bit of the stitching, 3 inches. Pull out all of the synthetic stuffing, including the packet of micro-beads they use to keep it fresh
- Re-stuff with rice or buckwheat hulls-it’s lighter and easier to stuff (If you can’t find them everyone can find rice.)
- Mix rice with dried lavender, how much depends on size of animal.
- Combine 1 cup dried lavender, 15 drops lavender essential oil and 3 cups rice. Mix it up in a bowl.
- Use a funnel and fill the bunny with rice mixture, stitch it back up and then you’re done.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.