1) Line 6 ½x2 boards side by side
2) At top end of the wood boards, run 1 1x2 board perpendicular to the other to act as a support
3) Nail in place
4) On opposite side, attach another 1x2 board (perpendicular to the other boards) by using a L-bracket. Secure in place using wood glue and screws.
5) Attach 1 1x2 wood board to both corners of the 1x2 board that you secured in place with a L-bracket, and secure in place with nails and/or screws. This will act as the two legs of the table
6) Connect table to door using L Bracket.
7) Fold up the table and attach a hinge to keep it folded up against door
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page