1) Wood dimensions are TBD (you can get it cut at your hardware store)
2) Apply wood glue to the 4” x 14” plywood and attach it to the bottom of the 14” x 14” plywood. Then use a screw gun (or screws and screwdriver) to secure it in place.
3) Stain wood desired color (Dip staining pad in the stain and stain onto the boards in the direction of the wood grain. Let the stain sit for about 10 minutes, then wipe it off using clean end of staining pad. Use gloves while staining.
4) Before putting shaving station together, lay it out on top to make sure you have the best fit
5) Mark placement holes for your hardware to help with accuracy
6) Pre-drill holes and install all of your hardware
7) Use mounting tape to attach mirror
8) Screw in eye hooks to the top two corners of wood and attach rope
9) Add your shaving cream, razors, towel, etc.
Design inspired by the Home Depot Blog