DIY Santa Mailbox
- 18” plywood base
- 2” PVC pipe
- 4 L-Brackets
- Round Plastic Light Fixture
- Red Tape
- Wood (should be dimensions of mailbox)
- Candy Cane Cut-Out
- Gold & Red Paint
- Wooden or Foam Letters
1. Paint L-brackets, light fixture, wood board and plywood base gold
2. Paint mailbox red
3. Swap out flag for a candy cane cut-out
4. Use wooden or foam letters to decorate mailbox
5. Cut PVC pipe to a length of 5 ft.
6. Wrap red tape around PVC pipe like a candy cane (Can use red paint if desired)
7. Place light fixture on top of PVC pipe (Add glitter if desired)
8. Place PVC pipe in the center of the plywood base, and evenly spread out 3 L-brackets, and
screw into place.
9. Screw in wood board (can be found in mailbox section at hardware store) to the final
10. Attach final L-bracket to desired height on the PVC pipe.
11. Place mailbox on wood board and secure.
NOTE: Use your favorite holiday colors and be creative with how you decorate.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page