1. Take your 3 different colors.
2. Start spraying on the bottom with the lightest color.
3. Once done with bottom section, move onto the middle section with the medium.
4. In order to create the blending/ombre effect you should mist it from far away & spray
5. Do the same for the top half with the darkest color.
6. For the stars, just take a cup of white paint. Dip a toothbrush into the paint & splatter it
onto the chair by running your thumb over the brush.
7. For the wood props you can buy wood slices for the mouse & for the moon at any craft
store. For the mouse put the slices together for the body & head & paint the face on.
8. Attach the wood pieces with wood glue.
9. For the lettering you may type out any lyric or line onto cardstock paper & use that for your
stencil! Tape the stencil to the back of the rocking chair & paint in the letters.