DIY Rock Candy Chandeliers with "The Candy Queen" Jackie Sorkin Chandelier
- Wire Cutter
- Rock Candy
- Hot Glue Gun
- Begin by using your wire cutters to cut 1.5-inch lengths of wire. You'll need one per crystal.
- Bend your wire into a "Shepard's hook" shape. I bent mine over a pencil to make a nice curve.
- At the very end of one of you rock candy strings, put a generous glob of hot glue. Stick the end of the hook into the glue and hold until it has cooled. If it wiggles a bit, add another dab to secure it.
- Cut a length of ribbon about 10 inches long and wrap it around your wire frame.
- Secure your arrangement onto a candlestick holder using round styrofoam and floral pins. Hang your completed crystals anywhere that needs a little sparkle.
- Martini Glass
- Styrofoam Ball
- Fill your martini glass with M&M's. Place your styrofoam ball in center. Make sure to not let the styro show.
- Line rim with white gumballs.
- Stick lollis into styrofoam and cover as much area as possible.
Rock Candy Arrangement
- Rock candy strings
- Rock candy swizzle sticks
- Jelly beans
Fill jar or vase with patterns of your choice. Layer to your liking.
Treat your sweet tooth at hollywoodcandygirls.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.