DIY Ribbon Skirts
- Fabric glue
1) Take the ribbon and measure around your waist. Cut ribbon to waist size. This will act as the belt that you will attach the hanging ribbons to.
2) Measure how long you want your ribbon strips to fall. Cut ribbons to size. Make sure to cut enough ribbons to go around the entire skirt.
3) Using fabric glue, glue your ribbons to the belt using TBD technique. Continue to do this around entire belt.
4) Glue Velcro to both ends of belt
5) Place belt around any skirt
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page