Matt Rogers shows you how to transform gutter downspouts into a water feature!
- Installation Kit, $11.95
- Aluminum Flared Cup $77.95
- Hammered Dish, $32.95
- Double Loop Aluminum Rain Chain $102
- Cup styles splash less than link style
- Kanji Cups, copper & brass $289
- Copper Bells $179
Directions for the Installation:
- Unscrew downspout fasteners
- Pull downspout away from gutter
- Rain chains hang from the hole where the downspout was, using the gutter attachment piece provided.
- The Installation Kit also provides an outlet tube, preventing water from creeping along the underside of the gutter and dripping off.
- The Japanese often put a ceramic or stoneware pot beneath the chain which fills with water, so that when it rains, the water drips from the chain into the pot, creating a beautiful display.
Return to Episode Guide >>
Check out TV personality and country singer Matt Rogers at mattrogersusa.com. Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.