DIY Rain Chain Install
- Installation Kit, $11.95
- Aluminum Flared Cup $77.95
- Hammered Dish, $32.95
- Double Loop Aluminum Rain Chain $102
- Cup styles splash less than link style
- Kanji Cups, copper & brass $289
- Copper Bells $179
Directions for the Installation:
- Unscrew downspout fasteners
- Pull downspout away from gutter
- Rain chains hang from the hole where the downspout was, using the gutter attachment piece provided.
- The Installation Kit also provides an outlet tube, preventing water from creeping along the underside of the gutter and dripping off.
- The Japanese often put a ceramic or stoneware pot beneath the chain which fills with water, so that when it rains, the water drips from the chain into the pot, creating a beautiful display.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.