Directions for Mat
1. Measure the platter
2. Spray with outdoor paint (optional)
3. Cut the grass tiles to fit sheet size
4. Press grass tiles snugly (like a puzzle)
Use a platter or tray with a lip all around (a cookie sheet will work also).
Materials available at all craft stores.
Directions for Lady Bug
1. Cut or pull off a piece of black clay and roll into ladybug body shape
2. Pull or cut off a piece of red clay and mold into wing shapes
3. Press onto black body
4. Bake until hardened (follow directions on package)
5. Paint black dots on wings
6. Super glue ladybug onto grass
Cornstarch keeps the clay from sticking.
Follow baking directions on the package.