1) Mix cornstarch, baking soda, and water together in a saucepan over medium heat until it’s thick.
2) Roll out dough
3) Use a cookie cutter to punch out shape
4) Also punch a little hole to string through to hang on tree
5) Paint your “whit dough” with a pearl white paint for a nice finish (optional)
6) Dip dried flower into a light, floral or craft glue
7) Gently press flower onto ornament
8) Add a top coat of Mod Podge to seal
9) Leave out to dry
10) Tie on your string & then hang!
11) Enjoy your ornament!
Check out more from Shirley at EdenMakers.com