Pom Pom Wreath
1. Make or buy pom poms.
2. Tie them onto the wreath form in a variety of sizes and colors.
3. Add on embellishments with floral wire.
1. Roll out your clay and then use either a square form or a biscuit cutter if you want a round coaster.
2. Press Holly leaves and berries and snowflakes into the clay.
3. Put coasters in the oven, follow the instructions on the clay package to cure it correctly.
4. Allow to cool, then you can paint them however you wish. If you’re painting after curing use acrylic or water-based paint.