DIY Picture Nightlight
- Sharp edged razor
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Straight edge ruler
- Hot glue gun
- Sponge brush
- Mod Podge
- Night light
- Printed photo on the Velum or copy paper
1) First decide on what picture you want printed in the size of your nightlight.
2) Print picture on vellum or copy paper.
3) Cut plexiglass to size of desired night light.
4) Score front and pack of plexiglass with sharp edges razor.
5) Next trace glass over pic.
6) Cut picture 1/16" smaller than plexiglass.
7) With a sponge brush, mod podge the back of glass.
8) Place picture printed side toward mod podged glass and straighten.
9) Mod podge the back of picture sealing it to plexiglass. Let it dry.
10) Grab your hot glue and glue the picture plexiglass to plastic night light cover.
11) Now flip the switch and see those faces glow!
12) Voila you got yourself a perfect forget-me-not night light.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page