DIY Phone Docking Station
- Fake book storage boxes
- 1- 5-port USB chargers
- 5 USB iPhone cables
- Drill with 3/4” drill bit
- 3/4” drill bit
- X-Acto Knife
- Hot glue
- Tape measure or ruler
1. Measure the center of the top book, where you want the power cord to come out.
2. Take the drill and drill out 1 hole with a ¾ “ drill bit, big enough to fit the power cable through the top book
3. Using the X-Acto knife, clean the edges of the drilled hole
4. Hot glue the top book to the second book
5. Drill Hole through both books, using the ¾” drill bit.
6. Clean edges with X-Acto knife
7. Glue both books on top of third book.
8. Drill another hole through the second and third book, using the 3/4 “ drill bit.
9. Clean edges with X-Acto knife.
10. Using damp cloth, wipe off dust.
11. Put USB power box in top book and thread through power cable
12. Thread USB chargers through both books
13. Leave excess cable in second book and plug phones/ipads into bottom book!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page