1. Take your wire and hanger together on a flat surface, and plan out the name you would like to use.
2. Print out your name in the font style you would like and place that under your hanger. (You might have to print out a few styles and sizes to see which ones you like better.)
*TIP: You can write out or print out how you would like the name to appear, or you can just free-hand it. Having the name written down will help you construct the letters correctly and keep a consistent size.
3. Cut an extra large piece of wire, much longer than you need to write the name. You can trim when you are done.
4. Leave the same amount on either side of your hanger. So when you lay out the name, make sure it’s centered on the wire.
5. Use your needle nose pliers to shape the letters. You can also use your hands to make the general shape, and then perfect the letters with the pliers.
6. Lay out where you would like your name to hang.
7. Take a pencil and mark where you would like your wire to attach to the hanger.
8. Take your drill and drill out two small holes where you marked.
9. Add super glue to the holes on the hanger.
10. Set each side of the wire into the holes on the hanger and let the super glue set up.
11. OPTIONAL: This is a step that I like to do to personalize your hanger even more. Write the date that the baby was born on the left side of the hanger with your paint pen, and write the weight of the baby on the right side. Example: on left 7/14/2015 and example on right 8lbs 1oz.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page