DIY Custom Chic Serving Tray
- Any old cookie sheet
- Adhesive spray
- Apply adhesive spray all on of top of cookie sheet.
- Lay fabric over it and smooth out to secure fabric to cookie sheet.
- Trim fabric to size.
- Flip tray over and secure edges around the bottom of the tray using adhesive spray!
DIY Custom Stitched Journals
- Using a stamp, lightly stamp pattern of letter on journal.
- Using a needle, punch holes along pattern.
- Weave thread in and out of holes creating stitched pattern.
For more with lifestyle expert Rachel Hollis, visit
MyChicLife.com and follow her on Twitter
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at