DIY Personalized Chic Gifts with Rachel Hollis
DIY Custom Chic Serving Tray
- Any old cookie sheet
- Adhesive spray
- Apply adhesive spray all on of top of cookie sheet.
- Lay fabric over it and smooth out to secure fabric to cookie sheet.
- Trim fabric to size.
- Flip tray over and secure edges around the bottom of the tray using adhesive spray!
DIY Custom Stitched Journals
- Using a stamp, lightly stamp pattern of letter on journal.
- Using a needle, punch holes along pattern.
- Weave thread in and out of holes creating stitched pattern.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at