DIY Peek-A-Boo Kitty Litter Box
- Hinged top trunk
- Litter box
1) Draw opening on one side and cut out with saw.
2) Measure and cut 2 pieces of plywood to fit inside as internal walls
3) Cut door out of one plywood piece on opposite side as entry door.
4) Glue and nail in place approx. 10 inches from side.
5) Place litter box inside.
6) Glue and nail second piece of plywood behind litter box to create storage area for trash can and litter.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page