DIY Paper Anemone Flower Arrangement
- Crepe paper in black and different shades of pink preferably by Werola/Lia Griffith
- Low temperature glue gun
- Floral wire
- Floral tape
- Foam balls
1. Download the crepe flower pattern available on my website at LiaGriffith.com. You can use the template to trace over any other paper (patterned, solid colors, glittered, etc) or crepe paper like we are using today.
2. Cut Petals and leaves according to template.
3. Create small ball with crepe scraps
4. Glue ball onto floral wire then cover with round black crepe paper piece
5. Glue edge of fringed strip at base of ball
6. Glue petals under black center
7. Glue final three petals under first set
8. Add three leaves under bloom and floral tape onto wire
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page