1) Paint top of umbrella red with red fabric paint (Skip this step if you have a red umbrella). Let dry
2) Using painters tape, tape a 2inch section at the bottom of umbrella. Repeat this step around the entire umbrella
3) Paint bottom two inches green
4) Remove tape and let dry
5) Tape a 1ich section between the green and red section
6) Paint white
7) Remove tape and let dry
8) Draw a tear shape in a piece of the tape and cut out. This will be your stencil for the watermelon seeds.
9) Place the stencil down and paint seed with black paint. Repeat this step until you covered the red area with desired amount of watermelon seeds.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest page