1. Paint the wood round white.
2. Prep the PVC pipe to the length you prefer.
3. Take your red duct tape & tape it down the PVC pipe to make it look like a candy cane. Be sure to turn the actual pipe while taping it on because otherwise the duct tape will get all tangled.
4. Take a pencil & mark where you’d like to glue down your pipes to base.
5. Then attach about 5 PVC pipes to the wood round with hot glue or gorilla glue (If you’d like to make the pipes removable from the ground then take a piece of PVC & cut it at a point to make it a stake)
6. Take your finials & spray paint them gold.
7. Attach the finial to the top of the pipe with hot glue.
8. Mix mod podge & glitter together & spread on top of the white wood round to make it look like glitzy snow.
9. Attach numbers to the poles to make a point system.
10. Now time for the rings. Take your flat flying rings & start wrapping them in thick green yarn. The green yarn will give it the wreath look.
11. Take any kind of a color ribbon & make a bow, attach these to the rings & color code them so you know which ones yours are. You can attach with hot glue.