DIY Monster Mailbox
- 3 Crates
- Ping pong balls
- Plastic bowl
- Black foam cord
- Store décor
1) Get wine crate, bust out 1 to 2 slates, break slates and you will be nailing them back onto the box once we place the eyeball inside.
2) Once slates are out, paint black inside the entire box.
3) Set aside and let dry
4) Take black foam board measure the depth, width and length of the wine crate.
5) Take plastic candy bowl and trace on top of foam board and cut out circle.
6) Draw an iris on the plastic candy ball with sharpie marker or black paint.
7) Once dry place eye ball inside the open insert on foam board and hot glue to secure
8) Take the foam board with the eyeball and slide it in the wine crate with the eye facing the open side of the crate
9) This will give the illusion that the eyeball is moving
10) Add the lights behind the eyeball
11) Decorate the outside of the box with mailing labels and weather the crate
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page