1) [In need be] cut out holes on knees and throw in the washing machine to fray
2) After the pants are washed and dried, cut off any long strings or trim fray to your liking
3) Back your hole with felt and place a piece of cardboard behind the felt, it's time to make your monster face
4) With fabric glue, glue your mouth or monster design, make sure that cardboard is in place or you will glue your pants shut!
5) With a needle and string, sew your felt monster onto the jeans.
6) Lastly sew any buttons or decor to accent your monster and your done
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page