DIY Mini Pumpkin Table Decor
- 2 – 3 Toilet paper rolls or one paper towel roll
- Decorative paper
- Mod Podge
- Burlap Fabric
- Cinnamon Sticks
1. Measure and cut paper to fit roll
2. Coat Rolls in Mod Podge glue
3. Wrap paper around roll smoothing as you go. Let dry for a few minutes.
4. Slightly flatten roll
5. Cut strips about ½ inch apart (You need at least of 16 rings)
6. Open rings up to form circle again. Let dry .
7. Cut twine about 8” long and thread thru center of rings. Pull and tie tight. Trim ends.
8. Glue 3 cinnamon sticks together ( you may want to tie together with twine at bottom to secure. Coat the bottom of sticks with glue and insert in center of pumkin.
9. Cut small leaves out of colored burlap. Dip ends in glue and insert around sticks.
NOTE: This can also be made with glitter. However, you will need to cut the rings first before you add glue. Use very fine glitter for best results. Add coat of glue over glitter to prevent glitter from flaking.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page