DIY Magic Wands
- Floral light set
- Masking tape
- Spray glue
- Plaster wraps
- Hot glue
1. Stretch lights tight and secure in position by wrapping with a piece of masking tape.
2. Lay stretched lights diagonally on piece of paper and roll up.
3. Use spray glue to secure end of paper in place.
4. Use scissors to clip top and bottom of paper even with lights and light switch.
5. Moisten plaster wraps and wrap around paper.
6. When dry, add vines using hot glue.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page