1. Take 12x4 piece of hobby wood and drill two holes at the top
2. Paint or stain the piece of wood & let dry
3. Take tracing paper and tape it to a piece of cardstock and run it through the printer.
4. Print downloadable design onto paper
5. Take tracing paper off of the card stock and begin to fold and crinkle
6. Place paper on wood and seal with Sephia stained Mod Podge
7. Take rope and pull through the holes tying knots at each end
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page