1. Remove center bolt from bike spoke to create an opening (this will be used to pull the lighting wiring through)
2. Take your license plate and bend it into a curve
3. Place your license plate onto the spoke and measure out the spacing of the holes at the top of the license plate.
4. Take a drill and drill through the hole into the spoke
5. Secure with nuts and bolt
6. Continue the process until the entire spoke is covered ( some license plates will overlap)
7. Following the instructions of your lighting kit drop it through the hole of the spoke and assemble.
8. Plug in lamp and enjoy!