DIY Lamp Fan
- 3 way light socket
- Eidson bulbs
- Lamp wiring kit of some sort, with switch.
- Brass spray paint
1) Take apart the fan. Remove wiring and separate the cage spray paint all hardware
2) Insert lamp kit into fan
3) Spray paint inside parts, brass or copper
4) Wire the lighting into the fan so the plug comes out the bottom
5) Put the cage back on.
6) Put bulbs into the light socket and screw in the 3-socket splitter
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page