1. Use a screwdriver to remove all hardware, including the front clasp and the two back hinges.
2. Use wood filler to fill the holes left by the hinges.
3. Mark balsa wood at the exact length of the inside box wall.
4. Using regular scissors to the length marked in the last step.
5. Using wood glue, secure the balsa pieces to the inside of their respective sides.
6. Drill a hole that matches the size of your drawer pull. (If you don’t have a drill, you can drive
a nail through the lid to create a hole for the pull)
7. Paint your box inside and out.