DIY Kitchen Shelves for Extra Storage
- 1 in. x 12 in. x 8 ft. Plywood (get cut to your measurements at local hardware store)
- Wood Glue/ Drill and carpenter screws
- 6 – 6in. premade table legs
1. Measure you cabinet space top
2. Cut plywood board to length and depth of shelf
3. Using, pliers pull mounting pegs out of table legs
4. Glue each of the table legs to the four corners of the plywood. The remaining two are
glued to the center.
5. When glue dries, screw the legs in, through the top of the plywood board.
6. Stain or paint the shelf to match cabinets
7. Done! Place on top of cabinets
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page