DIY Kitchen Cleaners
- Mason glass jar/container
- Face cloths/rags (or, you can cut up old towels)
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 cup distilled water
- 12 drops Essential Oil
- 1 cup Baking soda
- 1/2 salt
Directions for Disinfecting Wipes
1) Pour the liquids into the container.
2) Fold the towels into quarters and stack them into the container – they will soak up the liquid.
3) Use on all surfaces in the kitchen to disinfect. If you are using a paper towel, discard after each use. If you are using a bamboo towel, simply rinse under hot water and place back into your cleaning solution.
You can also make a bathroom wipe:
1 32-ounce Mason jar
3-4 face cloths
Solution: Same recipe as above
Use: Use to disinfect bathroom surfaces such as sinks, counter tops, handles etc.
Toss each cloth into the laundry after use.
Directions for Stainless Steel Cleaner
Spray the vinegar over the steel surface and rub away dirt and stains with the rag. Turn the rag over, place a few drops of olive oil onto it. Polish the steel surface until it shines!
Check out more fun DIY recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page